Water Heater Replacements and Repair
Is the hot water not as hot as it used to be? Does it take forever to heat up? Do you smell any odors? If any of these issues are apparent it may be time to replace your water heater.
Water heater problems are normally caused from wear and tear and the first signs are cracks or leaks, if your water heater is over ten years old it may be better to replace the entire unit versus repair.
If you have no hot water here are some steps you can do to access the problem.
– See if the pilot light is out, if so try to re-light it.
– Look for any signs of leaking water or cracks
– Check the water supply pipes on top for moisture, if so you may have a leak
– Any leaking water along side the unit
– If you can smell any odor you may have bacteria, if so a water heater flush is recommended.
Superior Plumbing provides quality water heater repair and replacement in the Silicon Valley. If you’re ready to get that huge water heater removed and free up some space we also provide residential tank-less water heater conversions. If you have any questions reach out and let us send a technician out your way to assess the situation.